Glendale Valley Municipal Authority officials said when they learned a developer had neglected to obtain a permit and pay tap-in fees for a home in Glendale Yearound, they worked quickly to correct the problem. Glendale Corp. President Bill Barnhart admitted at a November Glendale authority meeting that he didn't obtain permits for a home at 133 Red Squirrel Lane.
Altoona Mirror, Tue, Jan 20 2015 @ 01:56 AM
His clothes went up in flames but he managed to get to the bathroom and put them out in the shower A blind Pennsylvania man has died after accidentally setting his clothes on fire while trying to warm a towel in a microwave oven. James Shaffer, 68, told investigators he was warming the towel to put it on his sore leg Tuesday evening in Stonycreek Township.
Daily Mail, Thu, Jan 15 2015 @ 03:43 PM